【300 DAY CHARGE】-With type-C USB charging, your toothbrush will last up to 300 days on a single charge. Set out on a long journey with a Cheeeese® electric toothbrush in confidence and peace of mind.
【UP TO 37000 VIBRATIONS/MINUTE】-Magnetic levitation sonic motor Up to 37000 vibrations/minute.
【EXTRA 3 INDIVIDUALIZED BURSH HEADS】-Cheeeese® Electric Toothbrush Kit comes with a travel case, and 3 complimentary individualized toothbrush heads. Individualized brush head options for better and cleaner brushing.
【3 CLEANING MODES】-Sensitive: gum care and teeth protection. Clean: micro-vibration deep cleaning. White: intense stain removal.
【A LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL CASE】-Waterproof PU leather. Perfect size for x1 Cheeeese’s sonic toothbrush and x 2 replacement brush heads. Flexible to fit in your luggage.
【CHEEEESE CARE PROGRAM】-2 free brush heads replacement program for Cheeeese community members.
1. How long does charge of battery last?
2. How many mAh is the battery?
3. How can I get the extra free replacement brush head?
4. How to charge my Cheeeese toothbrush?
5. How many things can the travel box hold?
6. Does the brush automatically turn off when you reach 2 minutes?
7. How strong is the vibrations on this?
8. Does this model pause between quadrants?
9. Is the brush head too hard for sensitive teeth?
10. Is there a warning when brush needs to be recharged?
11. How do I get the brush out so I can replace it with a new one?
12. How do I know if the toothbrush is in charging at the first time? Will the battery sign keep blinking while it's in charging?
1. How long does a warranty last?
2. If the idle electric toothbrush is not used for a period of time, and the charging indicator does not light up？
3. What should I do if the electric toothbrush cannot be started?
4. I have charged it, but the battery life is still very short?
5. The vibration of the toothbrush seems to be getting weaker and weaker?
6. Can I use my Cheeeese toothbrush in the shower?
7. How to clean my Cheeeese toothbrush?
8. What is the recommended timeframe to dispose of a used brush head and replace with a new one?
9. Can I wash the handle?
Awesome purchase - so happy powerful does the job well. I want to buy one for my husband too
Thanks for your purchase. We would be glad to send you a 25% off gift card for your second order!
Easy to use but a bit noisy.
I love this brush! It has a timer on it to remind you to swap places when brushing and the battery lasts a long time. I've had mine for about a month and I haven't charged it! I would highly recommend it.
This is the best ever purchase of my life!
I never expected such a massive change in my teeth' health from an electric toothbrush
It took me a few days to get used to it and now I would never be without it
Great toothbrush and comes with a travel case.
Battery life is perfect.
I think it’s worth the money.
I have had it for over 3 weeks and have not had to recharge the battery. It's comfortable to hold and my teeth feel like they have had a thorough clean. It's basic compared to some other electric toothbrushes in as much as it only had 3 settings but, to be honest, that's all I needed, so it depends on how many features you need. I would thoroughly recommend it.
Wow, I'm so impressed with this toothbrush. From the first use, my mouth felt instantly cleaner and my teeth seemed to shine! The whitening mode and brush head have not only reduced the yellow hue on my teeth but also dramatically reduced the staining that usually gets removed by a scale and polish at the dentist.